You can find us on the #peragro channel on freenode.
What you can do to help.
We are currently focussing on developing Barkbane (Bogfast), a subproject created to focus attention on one specific aspect: a fully working tech demo that will assist us in future development. You can find an overview map below.
-For any current or upcoming artists we ask that you: Read the Barkbane document which you can find at “ http://sueastside.be/barkbane/Barkbane.pdf ”, do the research, get to know what it's about through either reading thoroughly or ask any questions you have and make some style-drawings or sketches with any ideas.
-Everyone with a camera can read our Photography/texture guide at: http://wiki.peragro.org/index.php/TexturePhotoTutorial, and assist us in collecting as many project-related photography as possible.
-Coders be sure to contact Sueastside in #peragro on freenode.
What's going on now?
You can help us in various ways. Below is a list of things you can do to help.
- Expand articles in Category:Stub.
- Check and possibly remove Category:Deprecated articles.
- Fix Categories or Articles.
- Work on templates and info boxes to improved editing.
- Updating articles to make use of Semantic MediaWiki features.
- Check and update the complete category tree.
- Regularly patrol the following pages: Uncategorized categories/pages, Wanted categories/pages, Broken/double redirects, Short/long/dead-end/orphaned pages.
- And not to forget creating new articles.